Friday 4 January 2013

You've just been Pitch Slapped!

For anyone who doesn't know, I LOVE movies. Like, more than life ;)
I've recently come across a movie called Pitch Perfect, and OMFG... I am obsessed! Over the past few days, I've been watching it non-stop! I'm so addicted to it, it's insane. I've actually watched it a total of 3 times today. I'm sorry that I'm so lame, but no one asked for your opinion (sorry, just joking). But seriously, I think I need to go back to school so that I can stop this crazy addiction.




This movie just makes me want to sing and dance! They make singing look so easy, it's insane. I know that I'll never be able to sing, but at least I can try, right?

Anyways, just like any other obsessions that I have, I've downloaded the music and songs from the movie, as well as learnt all the lyrics, and most of all, I've learnt how to do the cups song. Yes, the CUPS song. It's honestly THE mix of music and creativity. I think I've mastered it so well over the past few days. I've got the singing and beat down, which makes me so proud :)

The main character, Beca, played by Anna Kendrick, is such an awesome person. I hope it's not weird for me to say this, but I really want her ear piercings. My mum is very strick on what piercing I get on my ears, so I am so jealous. But, I also wish I had her voice. I really just want to have a good singing voice, it's ridiculous  My parents say that everyone in the whole world is able to sing, its' just a matter of finding it. HAHA! Well, I must be way off trying to find mine then.

The beautiful Anna Kendrick
Moving on. I think I've fallen in love with one of the characters. In the movie, his name is Jesse, but his real name is Skylar Astin. OMG... I'm sorry, but I am a girl. He's just one of those guys that I want to give a huge bear hug to. He's like a giant teddy bear. I just want to hug him. Even though he's like 25 years old, it's not a crime to want to hug him.

Ladies and Gentleman, Skylar Astin!

But out of all the characters, my all time favourite in this movie would have to be Rebel Wilson. She is HILARIOUS! I love her work. Her character, Fat Amy was just the cherry on top to make this whole movie such a success in my eyes. She is a hilarious actor and I can really see that she enjoys what she does. I think she really made the whole movie so enjoyable to watch.

Rebel Wilson :) Stunning

A lot of you may not know anything about Pitch Perfect, have never seen or heard of it, but I do recommend seeing it. And yes, it is one of those girly movies, but there are a lot of sexual related themes mentioned, so I don't recommend it for young children. They may not understand a lot of that humour ;)





I think my friend and I are going to form our own a capella group. Anyone care to join?
By the way, I can't believe that it's 2013 already! Aca-believe it ;)

Just considered yourself Pitch Slapped!

-Aine Lasagna

xx.

http://grungygentleman.com/post/view/skylar-astin-editorial
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitch_Perfect
http://collider.com/pitch-perfect-movie-trailer/172662/
http://www.aceshowbiz.com/events/Rebel%20Wilson/rebel-wilson-premiere-paul-01.html

No comments:

Post a Comment