Monday 3 September 2012

Cake, Limo Rides and Movies

The Birthday girl and moi!
So, on Saturday night, I attended one of my good friend's 17th birthday party. It's the same girl that I made the high-low skirt for. Anyways, I had such a great time with most of my close friends and I was so glad she liked my skirt!

The night consisted of girl chats, cake (even though it had JB's face on it...grr), a limo ride around town, and movies! Unlike other parties I've been to, I love having small parties with just the girls, hang out and acting childish ;). By the end of the night, I was so hyper! OMG... I think someone spiked one of my drinks because I've never been that hyper in years! I could be wrong though because I mainly think it was from the excitement of the party. I can't even start to describe how happy I was! Lets just say that I had a good time :)
Justin Bieber Cake :S
PIZZA!
Limo? Me and the Gals! Birthday girl in blue :)


I really got in touch with my inner child after watching Finding Nemo. It brought back so many great childhood memories! We also watched She's The Man, and honestly, it was my first time watching it... Yes, I know, I'm a bit late with what's good. But, there was so much food, I think I was about to explode before the night was over. Pizza, popcorn, chips, fuzzy peaches, and chocolate cake were the main courses of the night! Scrumptious!



Finding Nemo
She's The Man

Alright, moving on. Before the party ended, we decided that it would be fun to hang outside... with sparklers! Hell yeah! I don't think I've had that many laughs in my life! By the way, my thumb kills from trying to work that lighter. It was like being so uncooperative. But, once we found how to work it (hehe), the excitement started!

My friends and me playing with sparklers :)


 
 
Birthday girl with the skirt on :)
I had so much fun with the gals, it was unbelievable! Anyways, I hope everyone had a great long weekend and TTFN!

- Aine Lasagna

P.S. Really wish that summer was longer :(. I'm not ready to start my last year of high school.

xx.

1 comment:

  1. You sound like you had a blast at your friend’s birthday party! And from the looks of it, the party was a blast! How was the limo ride? On my 18th birthday, my grandpa also rented a limo for me and my friends to ride. And to be honest, it was one of my best birthday celebrations ever! It’s just a different experience altogether when you’re riding with your friends, watching the world pass by as you party inside the limo!

    ReplyDelete