Thursday 30 August 2012

Work Time OOTD!

For my outfit of the day, i decided to dress very simple and clean cut. Because I was going off to work, I wanted something dressy, yet something that looked simple. 

I went with my white sleeveless peplum top I bought from TOPSHOP for 49 in Ireland which is about $64 Canadian. It is quite expensive, but it's such a well made product. It has a white lace detailed collar with shiny black, white and clear rhinestones. The neckline is quite high, which makes it a very classic piece. I just love it! The bodice is very fitted, and honestly, makes my boobs look bigger than they actually are (aha, oops too much info!).
White sleeveless peplum top from Topshop
Anyways, for pants, I'm wearing black dress pant leggings from the brand ATTITUDE by Jay Manuel I bought from Sears for $49.99 last winter. The pants have fake front and back pocket stitching, which makes them look less like leggings and more like pants. They are also quite thick, especially for this time of year in Canada, but the place I work is so cold inside that I do have to wrap up a bit.


For my nail colour, I'm still wearing the same orange colour from the last OOTD called Boozy Bruch (102) by L'OREAL. And for jewelry, I decided to go very, very, very minimal and only wear my everyday silver celtic ring I bought from one of my Irish dancing competitions last year. I didn't want to wear any other jewelry because it would over do the look due to the fact that the peplum top was already such a statement piece.


My make up was done like I do it everyday, very subtle. 
I left my hair hang lose and dry naturally straight, parting it in the middle, as usual. 


Now, I feel I'm decent enough to go out in public. Ready for another day at the work place! 

TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!

-Aine Lasagna

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment