Friday 24 August 2012

First OOTD!

I didn't know what to post to start off new fashion blog, so I decided to show what I'm wearing today. At least I can start showing off my style. :)


This is my outfit of the day. I decided to go very simple look because I've been cleaning the house and doing laundry all day. It's still fairly hot in Canada, considering that it's still summer, so I didn't want to wrap up too much.


My shirt is a button down long sleeve that was use to be my grandfathers pajama top. And yes, I did say PAJAMA top. It's an off white colour and the pattern consists of palm trees and elephants. It's quite a light and flowy, which is great to dress up the harsher material of my denim shorts and plain white spaghetti strap! 


These denim shorts are from the GAP. Yes, they are high waisted, so they are a classic fashion staple piece that every girls should have in their wardrobe. They are a hand-me-down from my mum from years ago, so I'm not sure of the pricing or if the GAP has these anymore. Sorry.

As for my belt, is a camel coloured leather belt that is also a hand-me-down from my mum. Sorry. Again. But I do know she got it in Turkey about 20 years ago for only a few dollars! Great deal, huh?!


Anyways, for jewelry, I'm wearing a gold tone birdy necklace from H&M I bought a few months ago for just under $7, as well as a silver SWISS ARMY watch I recieved last Christmas. I know, you shouldn't mix your golds and silvers, but hey, rules are ment to be broken :)

My hair is up in a high pony tail, while my shorter pieces of hair around my face and the crown of my head hang loose just because they want to be difficult. hehe



My nails are painted an orange colour, by L'OREAL called Boozy Brunch (#102) that I bought from Walmart for only a few dollars. I decided to be fancy and put a top coat that contain little flakes on top of the orange; by CHINA GLAZE called Luxe and Lush from the Hunger Games collection (yes, I'm huge a Hunger Games fan).

Hopefully my first outfit of the day wasn't too horrible, but it's a start. Thankyou if you read, and I'm glad if you liked :)


-Aine Lasagna

xx.



No comments:

Post a Comment